At Orchard Orthodontics in Surrey, patients will be treated by Dr Kalim Sadiq, an award-winning specialist orthodontist and winner of the British Orthodontic Society Gold Medal. Dr Sadiq operates from Orchard Orthodontics’ three practices in East Croyden, Cobham and Putney Hill. He is supported by a team of orthodontic professionals who work together to deliver exceptional patient care and results.
Orchard Orthodontics has a range of treatment options available for patients. These include Invisalign, for which the practice has Elite Platinum provider status, Ice ceramic braces, Incognito lingual braces, and Damon self-ligating braces. These discreet treatment options are supported with the use of AcceleDent, a hands-free device that enables patients to speed up their treatment time.
The practice is committed to giving back to the community and has teamed up with the charity, Humanity First, which operates eye clinics throughout Africa. For every patient Orchard Orthodontics treats privately, an essential cataract operation is conducted in Africa. At Orchard Orthodontics, braces start from £100/month. Flexible finance options are available to help with the cost of treatment.
Dr. Kalim Sadiq
Winner of the British Orthodontic Society gold medal in 2004.
- Dr Sadiq came top in the country in the Orthodontic examinations, receiving a Master of Science Degree and Membership in Orthodontics.
- Clinical Excellence Award for orthodontic specialist training at the Eastman Dental Hospital, London.
- BDS with 5 distinctions after qualifying from Guy’s Dental Hospital (UK).
- GDC registered specialist, after completing a three year orthodontic specialist programme, GDC no: 75132.
- Former SHO Maxillofacial Surgery in the teaching hospital of Cambridge University, during which time he passed the Membership to the faculty examination with the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians.
- Super provider of Incognito, having a keen interest in lingual braces and regularly attending training.