Invisible braces for teens
Teenagers and braces go hand in hand, but that doesn't mean teens have to like them. However, they will now with Invisalign Teen. These invisible braces designed with teenagers in mind, means no-one will know you're having treatment at all!
How does Invisalign Teen work?
Invisalign Teen works just the same as Invisalign. Clear, plastic aligners are custom-made to fit over your upper and lower teeth. These aligners, which look like a thin sports mouthguard, gently move your teeth into position.
The main difference between Invisalign and Invisalign Teen is that the aligners for teens have a blue dot wear indicator. This blue indicator changes to clear the longer you wear your aligners. For best results, you need to wear them for 20-22 hours a day.
What are the benefits of Invisalign Teen?
- Virtually invisible: Invisalign Teen aligners are virtually invisible. This means you won’t need to feel self-conscious about having treatment because no-one will be able to tell.
- Low impact: Invisalign Teen won't get in the way of your lifestyle. Simply remove your aligners when playing sports or musical instruments, or for important social occasions, such as the school ball.
- Easy to clean: Because Invisalign Teen aligners can be removed at meal times, you can continue to eat your favourite food.
- Good for oral health: Invisalign Teen's removable aligners make it easy to keep your teeth clean. Simply remove the aligners to brush and floss then put them back in to ensure you're wearing them for the required 20-22 hours!
- Spare sets: Invisalign Teen know what teenagers are like and how thing "go missing". As part of your Invisalign treatment, you'll get six spare sets of aligners just in case they get misplaced!
Note for parents
Invisalign Teen aligners are custom-made to your teen’s teeth, taking into account the growth and development of teenage teeth and jaws. This means you can be guaranteed a result that suits your teen’s facial profile.