Origin Orthodontics has been treating children and adult patients for more than 10 years from their Wimpole Street practice in the heart of London’s west end. The practice was founded by Dr Stephen Hunter, a specialist orthodontist and former part-time clinical lecturer at The Royal London Hospital’s orthodontic department.
Origin Orthodontics’ team of specialist staff are committed to delivering the very best in patient care. This commitment sees them take an active role in professional associations, boasting memberships with the World Federation of Orthodontists, the British Orthodontic and Lingual Societies, and the American Association of Orthodontists. The practice is also recognised as an Invisalign Platinum Elite provider.
Offering 0% finance with braces starting from £38/month, treatments on offer at Origin Orthodontics include Invisalign, Incognito lingual braces, ceramic braces and Damon self-ligating braces. Using the very latest in orthodontic technology, patients can have an online smile assessment to determine what treatment they may require before stepping through the doors of this innovative orthodontic practice.
Dr Usman Qureshi
Usman has been practicing orthodontics for nearly 10-years, and he has a very gentle nature putting nervous patients and children at ease.
- Specialised in Orthodontics at the Royal London Dental Institute.
- Highly experienced in cutting edge orthodontic treatments such as Lingual fixed braces and Invisalign.
- Accredited provider of Incognito Lingual braces,Invisalign and an Invisalign teen provider.
- Special interest in functional appliances and growth modification.
- Clinical lecturer in orthodontics at the Royal London, helping to teach the next generation of orthodontists.
- Member of the Royal college of Surgeons England, American Association of Orthodontics
- British Orthodontic & Lingual Orthodontic Society and the European Orthodontic Society.